- Will an application be considered if I send my resume by post or e-mail?
No, all applications must be registered through our SYGESCA system.
- Should I still submit an application when the deadline has already passed?
No. However, you should consult the site often as we do post new assignments on a regular basis.
- If none of the assignments on the website interests me, can I submit an application without applying for any particular assignment?
No. However, the list of available positions is updated on an ongoing basis. Keep checking the site!
- Should I create a new account in the system when applying for another position?
No. If you have already created a SYGESCA account, please do not create a second account. If you would like to update your file (e.g. street or e-mail address, resume), open your existing account and modify your profile. If you wish to apply for another assignment, please go directly to the Uniterra list of positions, sign into your account by entering your email address and password.
- What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
SYGESCA can send you a new password by e-mail. If you don’t remember if you have an account, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.